We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. What Personal Data We Collect and Why In (brackets)
1. Email address - (in order to contact you if necessary)
2. First Name - (for recruitment service reference)
3. Surname - (for recruitment service reference)
4. Year of Birth - (for recruitment service reference)
5. Nationality - (for recruitment service reference)
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
Your personal data is used by us for one or more of the following purposes:
1. Providing and managing your account.
2. Supplying recruitment service to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
3. Personalising and tailoring our services for you.
4. Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
5. Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email).
6. Identifying whether or not you will be a suitable candidate for a job vacancy position wished to be filled by our clients.
No personal data will be shared to any 3rd party unless given direct consent by the individual.
However, in some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
3. How Long We Will Keep Your Personal Data
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
We will keep your personal data as long as you are an active user on our site.
You may request to have all your personal details removed and deleted, and by doing so will lose the ability to access our website content.
4. How and Where We Store or Transfer Your Personal Data
5. How You Can Access Your Personal Data
If and when we host seminars or any other kind of events, we will not tolerate any form of harassment or abuse to any individual at the event.
6. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Any changes will be made available on this page.